A rejection. A gift. A thank you. A tribute. And a ride. These are the subjects of TrikkeWorld’s top five stories in November, 2012.
1. Utah officials give National Trikke Skki Inn the cold shoulder — Chilly reception for the biggest annual gathering of snow carvers in the United States.
2. Trikke Academy giving thanks to So Cal at November LSM — Preview of the LSM Carve Off and free riding workshop in Long Beach, Calif.
3. Thankful for the gift of Trikke — Why does Elise Bennett love Trikke carving vehicles? She counts the ways in her featured blog, Trikke-O-Babble.
4. Long Beach serves up another tasty, post-Thanksgiving event for So Cal Trikke riders — Ride Report remembers big day, featuring senior rider Larry Mehlmauer’s first group ride.
5. Carving in the Key of ‘G’ — Video tribute to Trikke inventor Gildo Beleski, from the featured blog, Douguss Amonguss by Douglass Weymouth.