First, she was a motivational speaker who was motivated to master the Trikke but soon discovered her front wheel was on backward. Thanks to our readers, she turned things around and begin feeling like Rocky Balboa on a Trikke. Now she’s sharing her unique perspective and motivational thoughts in the TrikkeWorld feature blog, Serendipity by Sue Thompson.
Sue’s positive outlook — which she maintained even while struggling to learn how to ride an incorrectly assembled Trikke — could be summed up by what she shared after her turnaround:
“The joy of that discovery, of the correction of a simple mistake, has been one of the best things that ever happened to me. The realization that one small adjustment can lead to consistent joy is a gift — and I’ve been delighting in the gift ever since!”
Enjoy the joy in Sue Thompson’s Serendipity: Desirable discoveries by accident. Here’s a sample of some of her serendipitous posts, so far:
- Getting the wheels on right
- The treat of being on a Trikke
- Overweight as a child, overcoming as a woman
- ‘Twas a long, bumpy night
- In appreciation of weariness
- The serendipity of cold December mornings
- The serendipity of eternal youth (on a Trikke)
- Trikke riding around ‘Downton Abbey’?
- The year of living gratefully