Remembering TrikkeWorld’s best SouthBay Trikke stories.
Andy, Sean and Irene. They’re the most well-known trio in the Trikke world and the three people behind SouthBay Trikke, the magazine’s official dealer in 2011 and 2012.
As of 2013 — in an effort to reach out to all local dealers — TrikkeWorld’s “official local dealer” designation is a thing of the past, but not before we present a front-page showcase, featuring Andy Pliska, and Sean and Irene Tice, as seen in Bay Watching, our special section for the last two years dedicated to SouthBay Trikke.
While the two Southern California Trikke companies will still be sponsors of the club So Cal Carvers and collaborators on local events, a new era has begun. Bay Watching will be renamed and become one of many of the magazine’s sections for local dealers.
Here now, stories from our “Best of Bay Watching” front-page showcase.
- Trikke at TEDx = Front Page News
- Cops, Segways and Trikkes converge in Hawthorne, Calif.
- Bike friendly city is also Trikke friendly [video]
- Trikke meets the Mayor of Long Beach, Calif.
- Record Attendance at Southern California Trikke Ride
- Trikke carves up the red carpet at the Gracie Awards
- Mr. Bicep pumps up Trikke on TV morning shows
- Trikke riders reign supreme
- Watch the new SouthBay Trikke commercial
- Milestone day makes history
- Becoming LA’s first real Trikke shop [video]
- Debbie Bumgardner still carving one year after LA Times spotlight [video]
- MLK Ride sparks drive to can hunger [video]
- A Trikke Family Christmas
- Summer of endless carving
- We love these guys!
- Fireworks ignite at July LSM [video]
- Biggest Halloween Trikke Ride Ever (2011)
- Hottest Halloween Trikke Ride Ever (2012)